18a Peachfield Road, Malvern, WR14 4AP
- Superb Modern First Floor Apartment
- Gas fired central heating and UPVC double glazing
- Security Entry System To Communal Reception Hall
- Spacious Private Reception Hall
- Open Plan Sitting Room With Juliet Balcony/Dining Room/Fitted Kitchen With An Extensive Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room
- Guest Bedroom And Bathroom
- Allocated Parking Space and Tended Communal Gardens
- EPC RATING - B83
- COUNCIL TAX BAND -C - MALVERN HILLS COUNCIL
- SORRY NO PETS
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
A superb first floor Apartment situated within a sought after location on the east side of the Malvern Hills, offering lovely rural views over the Severn Valley towards the Cotswold Ridge. Benefitting from gas fired underfloor heating and UPVC double glazing the accommodation comprises; Security Entry System to Communal Reception Hall, Spacious Private Reception Hall, excellent sized open plan Sitting Room with Juliet Balcony/Dining Room/Fitted Kitchen with an extensive range of integrated appliances, Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room, Guest Bedroom and Bathroom. Outside; Allocated Parking Space and Tended Communal Gardens. Viewing Is Recommended. EPC RATING - B83. COUNCIL TAX BAND -C - MALVERN HILLS COUNCIL. SORRY NO PETS. AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY.
A tenancy agreement will be set up on an initial six or twelve month period. Rent is payable monthly in advance on the same day of each month by standing order that the tenancy commenced - unless otherwise specified the rent is exclusive of all outgoings. A holding deposit equivalent to one weeks' rent per tenancy is charged, which is deductible from the final calculated move-in monies. If references are not satisfactory, if you decide not to go ahead, or don't take reasonable steps to agree a tenancy by the deadline the holding deposit becomes non-refundable. Satisfactory references are required prior to an application being approved along with a deposit equivalent to five weeks' rent which is refundable upon departure with a satisfactory inspection of the property by the Landlord at the end of the tenancy agreement. On receipt of acceptable references the tenancy agreement will be drawn up.