Bluebell Close, Maple Coppice, Droitwich, WR9 7TJ
- LET AGREED
- A well specified contemporary style unfurnished first floor maisonette
- Recently built by Taylor Wimpey situated within a no through road on the edge of this popular and sought after modern development
- Gas fired central heating and double glazing
- Ground Floor Reception Hall
- Stairs To First Floor Landing
- Superb open plan Sitting Room/Fitted Kitchen with a range of integrated appliances including oven
- fridge/freezer and washer/dryer
- Double Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and En-Suite Shower Room
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- EPC RATING B83
- COUNCIL TAX BAND - A - WYCHAVON
- AVAILABLE MID DECEMBER 2023
LET AGREED - A well specified contemporary style unfurnished first floor maisonette recently built by Taylor Wimpey situated within a no through road on the edge of this popular and sought after modern development on the periphery of open countryside, yet within close proximity to Droitwich Town Centre. Benefitting from gas fired central heating and double glazing the accommodation comprises; Ground Floor Reception Hall, First Floor Landing, superb open plan Sitting Room/Fitted Kitchen with a range of integrated appliances including oven, hob, extractor, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer and Study/Office off. Double Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and En-Suite Shower Room. Outside; Two Allocated Parking Spaces. EPC RATING B83. COUNCIL TAX BAND - A - WYCHAVON. AVAILABLE MID DECEMBER 2023. VIEWING IS RECOMMENDED.
A tenancy agreement will be set up on an initial six or twelve month period. Rent is payable monthly in advance on the same day of each month by standing order that the tenancy commenced - unless otherwise specified the rent is exclusive of all outgoings. A holding deposit equivalent to one weeks' rent per tenancy is charged, which is deductible from the final calculated move-in monies. If references are not satisfactory the holding deposit becomes non-refundable. Satisfactory references are required prior to an application being approved along with a deposit equivalent to five weeks' rent which is refundable upon departure with a satisfactory inspection of the property by the Landlord at the end of the tenancy agreement. On receipt of acceptable references the tenancy agreement will be drawn up.