St Annes Road, Claines, Worcester, WR3 7PG
- LET AGREED
- A well presented and spacious unfurnished traditional style semi detached house
- Situated within a sought after location to the North of Worcester City Centre
- Gas fired central heating and double glazing
- Reception Hall
- Sitting Room/Dining Room and Fitted Kitchen with appliances
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms and Bathroom with shower
- Driveway to front allowing for off road parking and Lawned Rear Garden
- EPC RATING - 65D
- SORRY NO PETS
- AVAILABLE MID SEPTEMBER 2021
- VIEWING IS RECOMMENDED
360 Virtual Viewing
LET AGREED - A well presented and spacious unfurnished traditional style semi detached house situated within a sought after location to the North of Worcester City Centre with access to good local schooling and transport links. Benefitting from gas fired central heating and double glazing the accommodation comprises; Reception Hall, Sitting Room/Dining Room and Fitted Kitchen with appliances. On the first floor; Three Good Sized Bedrooms and Bathroom with shower. Outside; Driveway to front allowing for off road parking and Lawned Rear Garden with storage sheds. LET AGREED - EPC RATING - 65D. SORRY NO PETS. AVAILABLE MID SEPTEMBER 2021. VIEWING IS RECOMMENDED. LET AGREED.
A tenancy agreement will be set up on an initial six or twelve month period. Rent is payable monthly in advance on the same day of each month by standing order that the tenancy commenced - unless otherwise specified the rent is exclusive of all outgoings. A holding deposit equivalent to one weeks' rent per tenancy is charged, which is deductible from the final calculated move-in monies. If references are not satisfactory the holding deposit becomes non-refundable. Satisfactory references are required prior to an application being approved along with a deposit equivalent to five weeks' rent which is refundable upon departure with a satisfactory inspection of the property by the Landlord at the end of the tenancy agreement. On receipt of acceptable references the tenancy agreement will be drawn up.