Caldy Avenue, St. Peters, Worcester, WR5 3UG
- LET AGREED
- A modern style mid terraced house situated within a popular and sought after location
- Well placed for access to local facilities and transport links
- Gas fired central heating and double glazing
- Reception Hall
- Cloaks Cupboard and superb Open Plan Sitting Room/Fitted Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms and Bathroom with shower
- Paved Front Garden
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden and Driveway providing off road parking located close by
- VIEWING IS RECOMMENDED! EPC RATING - C72
- COUNCIL TAX BAND - C - WORCESTER COUNCIL
- SORRY NO PETS
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY!
LET AGREED A modern style unfurnished mid terraced house situated within a popular and sought after location, well placed for access to local facilities and transport links. Benefitting from gas fired central heating and double glazing the accommodation comprises; Reception Hall, Cloaks Cupboard and superb Open Plan Sitting Room/Fitted Kitchen. On the first floor; Two Bedrooms and Bathroom with shower. Outside; Paved Front Garden, Low Maintenance Rear Garden and Driveway providing off road parking for one vehicle located close by. VIEWING IS RECOMMENDED! EPC RATING - C72. COUNCIL TAX BAND - C - WORCESTER COUNCIL. SORRY NO PETS. LET AGREED
A tenancy agreement will be set up on an initial six or twelve month period. Rent is payable monthly in advance on the same day of each month by standing order that the tenancy commenced - unless otherwise specified the rent is exclusive of all outgoings. A holding deposit equivalent to one weeks' rent per tenancy is charged, which is deductible from the final calculated move-in monies. If references are not satisfactory, if you decide not to go ahead, or don't take reasonable steps to agree a tenancy by the deadline the holding deposit becomes non-refundable. Satisfactory references are required prior to an application being approved along with a deposit equivalent to five weeks' rent which is refundable upon departure with a satisfactory inspection of the property by the Landlord at the end of the tenancy agreement. On receipt of acceptable references the tenancy agreement will be drawn up.