Oak Row, Upton-upon-Severn, Worcester, WR8 0JU
- A charming modern unfurnished cottage style house situated within the centre of Upton-Upon-Severn
- Offering well presented accommodation
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Reception Hall
- Open Plan Fitted Kitchen/Dining Room
- Study/Utility Room and Sitting Room
- Two Bedrooms and Bathroom
- Private Enclosed Courtyard Garden and One Allocated Parking Space located close by
- EPC RATING - B82
- AVAILABLE SOON
- COUNCIL TAX BAND - B - MALVERN HILLS COUNCIL
- SORRY NO PETS
- VIEWING IS RECOMMENDED!
A charming modern unfurnished cottage style house situated within the centre of Upton-Upon-Severn offering well presented accommodation. Benefitting from gas central heating and double glazing the property comprises; Reception Hall, Cloakroom, Open Plan Fitted Kitchen/Dining Room, Study/Utility Room and Sitting Room. On the first floor; Two Bedrooms and Bathroom. Outside; Private Enclosed Courtyard Garden and One Allocated Parking Space located close by. EPC RATING - B82. AVAILABLE SOON. COUNCIL TAX BAND - B - MALVERN HILLS COUNCIL. SORRY NO PETS. VIEWING IS RECOMMENDED!
A tenancy agreement will be set up on an initial six or twelve month period. Rent is payable monthly in advance on the same day of each month by standing order that the tenancy commenced - unless otherwise specified the rent is exclusive of all outgoings. A holding deposit equivalent to one weeks' rent per tenancy is charged, which is deductible from the final calculated move-in monies. If references are not satisfactory, if you decide not to go ahead, or don't take reasonable steps to agree a tenancy by the deadline the holding deposit becomes non-refundable. Satisfactory references are required prior to an application being approved along with a deposit equivalent to five weeks' rent which is refundable upon departure with a satisfactory inspection of the property by the Landlord at the end of the tenancy agreement. On receipt of acceptable references the tenancy agreement will be drawn up.