The Drive, Powick, Worcester, WR2 4SA
- LET AGREED
- A particularly well presented semi detached family home situated in a peaceful location within the sought after village of Powick
- Mid way between Worcester and Malvern
- Gas fired central heating and double glazing
- Reception Hall
- Sitting Room
- Dining Room
- Fitted Breakfast Kitchen and Utility Room
- Superb sized Main Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room
- Three Further Bedrooms and Family Bathroom
- Driveway providing off road parking
- Lawned Front Garden
- Integral Garage with electric roller shutter door
- Excellent sized Lawned Rear Garden
- SORRY NO PETS
- VIEWING IS RECOMMENDED!
- EPC RATING - ORDERED
- AVAILABLE MID JUNE 2021
360 Virtual Viewing
LET AGREED - A particularly well presented semi detached family home situated in a peaceful location within the sought after village of Powick, mid way between Worcester and Malvern with good access to transport links. Benefitting from gas fired central heating and double glazing the accommodation comprises; Porch, Reception Hall, Cloakroom, Sitting Room, Dining Room, Fitted Breakfast Kitchen and Utility Room. Superb sized Main Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room, Three Further Bedrooms and Family Bathroom. Outside; Driveway providing off road parking, Lawned Front Garden, Integral Garage with electric roller shutter door and excellent sized Lawned Rear Garden. EPC RATING - ORDERED. AVAILABLE MID JUNE 2021. SORRY STRICTLY NO PETS. VIEWING IS RECOMMENDED! LET AGREED.
A tenancy agreement will be set up on an initial six to twelve month period. A holding deposit equivalent to one weeks' rent per tenancy is charged, which is deductible from the final calculated move-in monies. If references are not satisfactory, the holding deposit is non-refundable. References are required prior to an application being approved, along with a deposit equivalent to five weeks' rent which is refundable upon departure with a satisfactory inspection of the property by the Landlord at the end of the tenancy agreement. On satisfactory receipt of references the tenancy agreement will be drawn up.